Monday, January 16

Since 2002


the girls after church

Loke and her cutesy shirt

look at Pierre throw his guitar across the stage to Sébestian

"This song is for all those who've been our fan since 2002!"

this man in his 50s was headbanging, waving the "L" sign,
and mouthing the words to every song.

My 10-year-old self was stoked to watch Simple Plan live. When they sang Alien, I'd Do Anything, Addicted, I was exploding inside. But then they sang their newer songs and I was just hmm ya okay. At least they didn't forget about their old fans. It was a good, sweaty smelly night. There was this handsome Indian boy who looked like Dev Patel behind me, and he was singing along to SP's songs, and he was tone deaf. So cute. Best part about waiting for SP to come on was holding conversations about the odd crowd with Loke using our eyes.