Sometimes, people think my sister and I buay gum just because we don't post selfies together and we don't talk much about each other on social media. I don't adore my sister like how I don't adore breathing. You just do. And I don't talk much about her because we speak a language that no one else would understand. It's strange for others to comment on our sistership just because she's in Australia and I'm in Singapore because hey, you weren't the ones standing between me and the cane, you weren't the ones selflessly giving me a portion of your scholarship money, you weren't the ones teaching me to be strong and independent and how to love despite having no example to learn from growing up. What for complain about not having flowers when you have an entire forest in front of you. Anyone can lift my spirits and make me happy, but no one can ever do what this penguin has done for me so far. So yeah, sister I love you and shit.