So I'm going to Mexico after all. And I'm leaving soon. Like, really soon. This means I'll have to skip school for another sem again. But after some tough love from a close friend I realise I've been really selfish and stupid trying to resume normalcy when nothing is normal. News from the medical side has been bad, and only getting worse. But somehow I'm unaffected. I don't know if it's peace that comes with faith, or that I just don't really care anymore. This is the first time my cancer is causing me physical pain, it's usually the treatment that hurts. But the tumours are now starting to press against my intestines. I couldn't go for immunotherapy because I had to flush out the medicine from Mexico and it would take a month, so they gave up my spot to someone else. Decisions keep changing, but one thing that is certain is that I'm leaving for Mexico for a couple of months. I'm quite stoked to be going away to a foreign place by myself for a while, I feel like I need to be alone for a bit. Mexico means I'll be receiving a different kind of treatment and they'll be watching me closely every day. Please, please, please, may I be a hundred percent cured after the two months. Really grateful for all that's happened, and everyone that's been supporting me. I don't have to fork out a single cent and my uncles have been preparing every thing for my trip. I am blessed and pampered beyond measure.
But sometimes I think, I must admit that I am dying.