Monday, May 21

sweet paradise

After a disappointing afternoon, the day picks up right before midnight. Not only is it Coldplay, but Coldplay with the sister in a different land, and playing with them is Temper Trap! My babies, oh Temper Trap. Could this tour be more perfect? I never thought I'd get to watch Temper Trap live. Coldplay and Temper Trap. Coldplay and Temper Trap. Repeat. Coldplay. And. Temper Trap. This morning was crazy when I found out I didn't have the presale password. The site said: coming soon. I actually set my alarm clock to buy tickets and the password wasn't ready? Felt so upset especially since I felt like I let the sister down. But before 00:00 the password appeared in my email and wooooooooooooooo~~~ There's a Paradise/Sweet Disposition mash up in my head now. Having Temper Trap as a supporting band is like finding nutella in your kinder surprise.

Left in the bucket list: Radiohead, Stars, Explosions in the Sky, Sigur Ros.