Friday, May 25

IBP

 

Everyone is posting photos of grad but I just want to look through all the IBP photos again because I miss it so much. You know how after you graduate you don't really miss your friends because you know you'll still hang out together? What I miss most about NP is IBP with the lunch folks because I know it's gonna be damn hard getting everyone to meet up. All the photos/events above have one person missing at some point of time. Man we were so oddly grouped and all but it was really the best part about semester 3.2 IBP was the best accident. I miss sharing cotton candy at genting, playing the keyboard at lvl 8, opening the office at 8am, locking up the office at 11pm, spying on Jimmy at work because he was always on gmarket, LKY's very very few words, apple news from Iqbal, GOOD MORNINGs from Jo, Snacks-allthetimesnacks with Edw, whining/crying/working/laying on the floor with Loke, and all the hard work with Fanny. I just have to say, time flies.