Friday, December 26

murry krismus


I've been meaning to update my blog since the word vomit on chemo, but my internet has been wonky. On the second day of christmas my true love gave to me, a faint sign of internet connection from my room! Just to update in case people think I'm all depressed and suicidal (seriously, I thought my previous post was pretty light-hearted why are people who are barely my friends so ganchiong and sending me weird messages), MY FACE IS CLEARING UP hehehe, ulcers are healing, scalp doesn't hurt, toe's healing too. Thank you for all your prayers, never have I had so many people praying for me before. And it's definitely because of all your prayers that my exams went well :D And also my amazing group mates for keeping our assignment grades high, love you Wends, Daph, Claire! 

Father Oh has been feeding me with green bean & barley, saying OJK truly believes in its healing power for acne and rashes hahaha. Aunty Marg has given me grape seed supplements for the skin because Kif & Ludfil also got their skin cleared from it hahahaahaha I tell you I love how COGY goes through braces and acne together. THIS is what I call growing up together. Aunty Joyce gave me this swedish ointment for the ulcers, Bitterer Schwedentropfen (much swedish), and it's done miracles to my ulcers. So flens, if you need clear skin or power pack ulcer treatments, take note. I've also ordered shampoo from California Baby because I heard it's good for chemo patients with ultra messed up scalp. So let's see how that works! 

Blessed christmas, my beloved babis! On the first day of christmas my true love gave to me, baby Jesus in the arms of Mary!

So THIS is christmas, John 3:16. For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son so that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. This is what christmas is all about, God's love. And with that, we spread His love all the more <3 I've been showered with so much love, saturated already, cannot contain it. I love my COGY mates for giving me the best birthday/christmas weeks ever, for Giselle my wonderful baobei, for stuffing my face with food thanks to Josh & Nehmi, and for Kif & Ludfil who came down during christmas because I was homebound. Really appreciate these angels <3

This, my good day with the baobei. 


Hyde & Co. has got an amazing selection of tea! And their desserts are a heart attack in the making.





What are the odds we bump into each other at 72 dunlop st. hahaha

We went to check out Giselle's friend's pop-up store. Killer store, I wanted to buy so many things. Went home with Radiohead's Live in Germany record and Bon Iver's For Emma, Forever Ago. Went back there with Josh & Nehmi and picked up some Hazlenut Butter *_* 



We sought shelter in this really quirky cafe and leeched on their internet and power to watch Maleficient <3









BB Giselle, thanks for your big big heart. You were by my hospital bed when the doctors broke the news to my parents and you were the first to know about my sickness. You always shower me with random flowers and you so ganchiong and lovely to do your own research on the net to tell me what's good and what isn't. Every time you give me a new piece of info on how to cope with the side effects I melt a little inside because you care so much (': Love you very very much, can't wait to have sleepovers at your place again.