The past few days have been extremely painful. The amount of coffee I've consumed is o.o ridiculous. The amount of money spent on study sessions has been very unfortunate. The number of headaches and the intensity of the headaches oh my word it has been a painful week. I spent the week looking for coffee and power sockets everywhere I went. But this week has been nothing short of bliss. I am learning to accept that God's blessing is not the absence of suffering, like how peace is not the absence of conflict. So yes. It has been extremely tiring, but very blissful indeed. Café-hopping with the lovely friends, htht with my kids, gigantic hugs from the angels in my life. It feels great to push something out after a long period of struggles. I'm finally done with my 40% Book Pub assignment! I am proud of what I've achieved on my own, but I often doubt myself and my work and I burst into what-the-crap-did-i-just-produce cries. I realise I actually do care for grades very much. And only As make me happy. This is very bad.
Gonna meet the lovely fellas in the morning to print our final assignment. This is the last time we're going to the printers as NP students. Gonna splurge on whatever is needed to make my assignment pretty. I miss school already.
