the perks of walking in the east
I finally got my hands on JGL's book

the sun is such a lonely star
sunday mornings with my favourite nieces
they didn't want to leave their baby sister out
monocle
being a perfectionist is so depressing
random strangers and wet cement
I think it's creepy that so many people are living in one building
the night sky while walking to the Oh's for cell
So school is officially over. More importantly, where I'm at, JJ has left the BAU. This is terrible. What is Criminal Minds without JJ? Who will call Reid "Spence"? It hasn't even been a week since the last paper, but I'm already feeling so sad. I miss the people, I miss the hill even, I miss the study dates and coffee/plug-hunts. It was great, though, that the last day was spent with friends I hardly went out with. But also a shame that it took so long for me to know these awesome people. Must be a cliché to confess that so much has changed since Year 1, but I am thrilled with where I am today, and the people I'm with today. And thanks to a great day out with Janet today, I realise that I shouldn't worry about what to do, because I can do whatever I want to, and be whoever I want to be. So I'm going to be a whale. I've gotten a fresh batch of CDs, DVDs, and books. (LOOK MEH, AN OXFORD COMMA!) It's nice to know that the sister and I are listening/reading the same material at the same time (kind of). It's sad that bookstores are slowly closing down. Went by to Prologue and Kino with Janet today and found the books I've been dying to get. Also, what a difficult time trying to get the sister a birthday gift! Currently, (finally) reading A Clockwork Orange. I am so disturbed. Then I remember that all I watch are murders on TV and all I write are morbid prose. So... COOL YA. Okay, enjoy my friends' spastic faces.
"So did you guys get through Valentine's all right? Come on, I know my fans."
jeska bought a shark at a "save the mammals" event. yeah, go figure.
our first movie in months
hogging the sofa at rockstar because we're pigs
the beloved rajraj
golden boy, olga, and brah
heng and loke rolling down the hill
right after our finals
ice and yt before the final paper
another one of God's blessing, is loke
the café I have grown to love
I'd like giant pieces of glass in my home too
slacker
everything is prettier without my glasses




