Thursday, March 14

vegetated, tired, happy

I've become lazy, flustered, out of control. I've become lazy to write. I can't sit and reconcile the warped thoughts in my head with reality. I can't sit and write to my loved ones like I used to. I write, no, I ramble and I rant and I whine. About irrelevant issues. Irrelevant, but still so real that I feel it knocking on the walls in my body. It rings in my ears, it literally gives me headaches, and it makes me sick. Oh, it makes me sick. These thoughts take up so much space in my head and in my heart and I want to clear them out. We think and over think and make up strange perceptions of the world around us. We let thoughts grow in our heads like characters in a city. We walk the streets in the physical world but in our heads, there's a whole other order taking place. Living in your head can be quite dangerous at times. It turns you into a vegetable in the physical world. But in my vegetated state I've come to find friends who hold me up. I feel incredibly safe knowing I'd fall and not break. Through this strange period in my life, there's a little voice sneaking its way into my head, telling me: You are loved. There's also a constant voice reminding me: Love them back.