My friends are full of shit. But they must be doing something right because they never fail to fill me up with so much joy. After what seems like months I finally met up with nurulmabrah and jemtoh. How I've missed hugging the psychopath and watching the awkward boy get uncomfortable watching the psychopath and I be a public nuisance. No one else can get me to shout and cheer their names in a shopping mall. But NURUL *CLAPCLAPCLAP*!
Sometimes I wish we could leave our bodies for a bit. Float about like lingering souls to watch our bodies and judge the kind of decisions we make. We'd watch our bodies walk into problems like pillars, so obviously standing in front of us yet we think they'd dodge us so we continue walking. We'd watch our feet slide into quicksand, knowingly getting into trouble. And if our physical bodies were a reflection of our emotions, we'd see how we swell up with pink cheeks in joy and shrivel up into a puddle of goo of sadness in minutes.
Sometimes I wish we could be objective all the time. BE. OBJECTIVE. B-E. OBJECTIVE. That we'd be discipline in the things we set out to do. That we'd have our heads screwed on right all the time and that the screws that hold us in place would elephant glue themselves to our necks so we wouldn't turn otherwise. But when my head was falling apart, I'm glad to have friends who scold me into motion. Friends who put their hands between my head and the pillar, friends who pass me a stick in the quicksand, friends who fill me with joy and laughter when I'm all shrivelled up.
And above all, I am glad for a God, a heavenly Father, who is patient and kind and abounding in love.