Monday, June 11

comfortablll


Today, I introduced myself like this: 
My name is Carissa, I'm 20, I have no school, no job, no goal in life at the moment.

I should have added:
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you. 

But that wouldn't have been a very friendly introduction. Any time is a good time for badass Liam Neeson's character quotes. Actually the only set of skills I have is memorising lines from TV shows and movies. And that is me, in my favourite jammys, watching Criminal Minds.