I'm so glad this photo exists
catching the curtain before it "flies away"
little dinosaur
munchin' on her cereal
big sisters smothering their baby
MG and her best friend
GG helping and feeding the kids <3
the afternoon
ready-made cookie dough in the tins
GG went crazy with the sprinkles
her strange shapes
impatient kids!
it's not supposed to be an irregular heart, but pac man.
What a great Friday! I am ridiculously shameless, showing off my nieces whenever I can. They're just so adorable! Nothing beats having them cling on to you like koalas. The joy that kids bring is so unique, and the whole house and everyone near them will be infected with their love. After a day out with this incredible family I rushed off to meet the other family at Bishan. Cell has been so good. Every Friday we meet and talk and learn about God. Every Friday I am refreshed. It's important to keep anchors within your week, whether it be people or events. I'm so blessed to end my week with cell, and begin my week with church and COGY. It was coatedpeas' (yvonne) 18th birthday today and when we all gathered to celebrate with her, I realised how different things are today. I realised how much we have progressed as COGY and as a cell. The circumstances which brought coatedpeas into our lives are rather strange, but thank God for everything it took to bring her here. God's plan is never dull. Happy birthday coatedpeas! Been so blessed by you (:













