
So I started my green revolution. So far I've had kangkong at Aloy Thai with Jeska and Rockyporky, veggies at Din Tai Feng with COGY, many other greens during many other occasions with COGY, lettuce-filled subways, and PLENTY of greens on my plate thanks to mother marissa at Mata Thai. Change change change. Willing to let go of old habits, bad habits, security blankets. It's funny how I seem to be doing nothing all week but it feels like I've accomplished a lot. And then I cut my hair. For real this time. COGY always says I whine so much when I cut a bit of hair and it's still long. YT was shocked that I went to cut my hair alone cos I "always whine so much last time". hoho I'm growing up. Yes yes, very superficial and what not but I've been hiding and melting under that mess for 3 years now. Anyway this is the new mess and It's still a mess but at least it's a new mess. And this is the my monkey. He stares at me when I sleep. It's kind of creepy. But he's still cute. I have this huge -not pimple but not cut idk what it is- above my eyebrow. Getting freaked out because it's the same thing I had before my eye swelled up. I suspect.. spiders. Too many horror shows with spider bites. Had such a fantastic week of cell group + tuition. Thank God. The importance of surrendering, completely surrendering.
As I was preparing for class this Sunday I found one verse especially difficult to read because it was difficult to carry it out. Acts 20:24 Paul, in all his faith and with the aid of the Holy Spirit, says: However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the good news of God's grace.
When there's a will, there's a way. With the help of God.