These are my favourite kids. When we picked them up this morning, GG was extremely grouchy. She's 11, and she hangs around the 7-year-olds, MG and Sheryl, all the time. So she hasn't really grown up yet. She also struggles between sharing attention with the other kids and having to win them all the time. She hangs out with them, and so naturally behaves like them. Unfortunately everyone around her expects her to be the bigger person, the one who's more sensible, more gracious. So this morning she was grouchy because Sheryl told her there wasn't room in the car. She stood outside the car and refused to come in. And then there's MG, who cries at the slightest thing and is always needing to have things her way. She'll ask GG to do things for her because she's lazy, and when GG refuses, she'll say, "Last time you ask me I always help!" I love these kids because they are exactly like me and the sister. Exactly. I always baby MG more because I am a younger sister too our older sisters function a bit too similarly at that age. This morning the car ride to church was so tensed, everyone was upset with one another and I was so sad because I was excited to see their bubbly selves. After a long day I went over to their place for dinner and suddenly everyone was so hyper and cheerful and hugging me till I couldn't breathe. I was lying on their bed after dinner and GG decided to massage me. 11-year-olds have no concept of massages. Then MG sat on top of me, elbowed me in my armpit (how is that even possible), and then shouted, "I LOVE YOU!!!". It hurt a lot. But they're too cute to get mad at. MG brought her violin into the room to practise, and GG snatched it from her to play something. So of course, being the very gracious and wise aunty, I snatched it back from GG. A morning so tensed and filled with anger ended with me playing Justin Biebs and One Direction on the violin while the two monkeys sang so loudly. I love these kids. These crazy kids.