So remember when I finally bought my Coldplay tickets and declared the last few bands in my bucket list? Just had a fantastic Sigur Ros show and today I hear that Stars is going to be performing in February next year! It's a great period for gigs and a bad bad time for the wallet. Damn excited to watch Stars live! I hope the uni kids will be available then. Ahhhhh can't believe it. Yesterday's amazing news was that JGL's gonna play Batman in the new Justice League movie. And now this? And there's still Regina Spektor, Band of Horses, and TDCC waiting for me. Well done, Universe. You've done good. And thank you, Singapore, for bringing in my favourite bands. It's about time Radiohead made an appearance don't you think? AND MOSAIC 2013, with MUTEMATH and GRIZZLY BEAR. Universe, give me a break. I need to breathe. There's too much excitement. I can't contain it.
Left in the list: Radiohead, Explosions in the Sky
