Wednesday, September 23

cmd + q chemo

Things I'm doing now while receiving chemo
  1. Finishing my school work way in advance so I won't let deadlines clash with chemo dates
  2. Dropping half my tuition weight so I can have some kind of social life
  3. Desperately reaching for and hoping for As because I don't want to be a half-assed student or charity case and I really want to further my studies
Things I can do if I quit chemo
  1. Pick up on tuition and earn more money so that I can
  2. Move out of the house, be independent, not need to rely on anyone
  3. Not subject myself to the madness that is this house
  4. Study even harder with all the extra time I have
  5. (Hopefully) get sponsored for Masters and get 2.5k monthly allowance from gahmen
I don't love money. I crave independence. And independence is expensive. And I need that now.