Friday, September 4

when the going gets tough, we get fat.

Potato Head Folk with Heng, Beng, Loke, Fan







Salute with baby cousin, Lau, and her really generous friend lol


9 dollar juice T_T at Pick Me Up Café with the COG makan gang

First day back at school datenight with godmother Oh @ Buttercake n Cream



Favourite thing in the world at favourite grocery place, Isetan lololol

Gyoza-ya with the bebs Dee and Noel


casually inserting a selfie because I miss my hair ): 

Potato Head Folk with the baby cousin AGAIN. I really love the Krabby Patty!! 


Imakatsu with Johann because the boy is leaving for the UK )':
Best tonkatsu I've had so far <3

Caloriesiao sangria and choc cake at Paddy because after you have dinner you eat some more

Starbucks at T3 with bedok wife. I've been to Starbucks more than I'd like to admit this sem ): 

 red hair and SO SUPER CHUBBY I CAN'T EVEN T_T

Banana Tree with baby cousin

Hyde & Co. because Maison Ikkoku was packed like siao


I seriously need somewhere else to hang out on weekends

Pacarama Boutique Coffee Roasters with Kimbong


Tim Ho Wan with Daph, Wends, Kem because HELL WEEK APPROACHES Y'ALL

I love routines, and I love food. I'm getting used to certain routines. Very chill Saturday afternoons with the baby cousin, sharing brunch and tea and good reads. Occasional meet-ups with the poly kids because everyone is so incredibly busy with school and work and being an adult. Mid-week dates with my cogy babes. Staying over at my two East-side houses on Saturdays, catching rides with them to church, or breakfast with the brother because dating life has robbed me of my bestfriend boohoo. Cheat days with the uni girls because canteen food sucks and we need to nourish our souls. Seriously need to cut back on my Starbucks I have no idea why I've been frequenting them so much?? I'd choose my kopi peng any day. Drinking my calories and ballooning up and because of school I haven't been running much, sad. School has been quite crazy so far, so much readings, so many assignments, but I am so happy to be back in the clockwork of things. Even though some tutorials are so mundane and unnecessary, I'm glad I have lit to fall back on and expand my knowledge of da world! Again, thank God for the smooth transition from quitting Geog to take Lit. Never a day goes by without me being grateful to be in this class. And without the bros Fiq and Fi I never would have been able to crash lessons and take it as a major. Every Tuesday is pure joy, even though it's my 10-hour class, because I get to see them faces! And our lit prof is amazeballs she's so nurturing and actually teaches us things. I also get to see Ry and Ishu in my other mods so yayyyyy so glad to see them again <3 Also super happy to have QT with Chua and Lynn, even when we can't travel to our favourite hangouts as often we always fall back on Fairprice wine and macs rooftops hehe. So far it's been a good sem, onward and all the best for hell week!