So I've been telling my friends that since I've started drinking the mother's strange concoctions, I can stomach anything now. Mother is a healthfreak, always has been. She used to drink cucumbers and carrots every single day when I was in primary school. Now her favourite past time is to make concoctions for voldy and me. Her favourite ingredient? CELERY. Here's strawberry and soursop. Nope, it's celery. Here's kiwi and strawberry. Nope, celery. Here's a mushroom dish. CELERY. I'm not complaining though, I guess it's good for me, and it's really good for voldy. He sent me a text one morning about his health report, he lost weight and every other aspect of health improved and he credited it to the mother's concoctions. This house now drinks juice every single night, and we down sugarfree barley and chrysanthemum like water. And when we do drink water, it's got to be filtered alkaline water. Recently I read somewhere that animal protein actually feeds cancer cells. I know, I know, with the whole bacon causes cancer crisis and all, nobody actually takes these reports seriously. And the mother has been nagging at me about changing my diet. I guess I really hate being told what to do, but when I decide for myself then bam* change. I've been playing with fruits and food for a while now, and my friends can't imagine how I lived my life without having fruits at all. I HAVE OK. Just that before this year, the only fruits I had were oranges and apples. After our paper yesterday the lit kids and I had a long serious conversation about fruits hahaha. All I can say is, thanks for being with me on this new journey of self discovery and fruits. So I've been trying to hashtageatclean, just so I feel better about myself and hopefully get a better scan result (scan is next week *_*). I don't want to die young, and I don't want to be a brat about cancer, so I'mma own it and have fun with whatever I can. Might document more food stuff on here, just for accountability sake, but who knows.
On today's episode, I made mango/strawberry/pineapple smoothie! It's all fruits and ice, so it's supposed to be healthy, right? It's the first time I had a pineapple. Well, I only had them with pizzas and Kem violently rebutted that it doesn't count. And I've only started having mangoes after Wends' over-excited mother force fed us a huge platter. Hmm, lit kids are having a positive impact on my life. Of course the godmother of all healthy influence is still chiobs who never failed to force feed me fruits.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE, that CMM is blogging about fruits, and waking up to go to the market to buy fresh fruits, and making juices and all these strange decisions in life. If I ever give up red meat one day I will make a medal for myself.
I'm gonna try making strawberry, mango, banana ice cream next. HURHURHUR. LOOKATME IN THE KITCHEN. Also, my fridge that was once filled with nothing but drinks and condiments is filled with fruits on every single shelf, and yoghurt (i miss yoghurt sigh), and granola. Sister will be in awe. *i also had kangkong twice this week so yay cmm* And thanks to buzzfeed food I'm on a portobello mushroom roll. Made a portobello mushroom + egg sandwich for lunch today. IT'S SO GOOD I impress myself <: I always said I could go vegetarian and not eat vegetables because MUSHROOMS. But hana hana, cutting back on meat because fight cancer lor what else. Salmon, though, can never give that up. Fish are food not friends.

