This was the day we had our last Suzanne Choo lesson )': Why do the good profs leave us so soon. She's preparing us for battle, the war against the extinction of Literature. Because we were all swamped with work the previous lesson, she brought down all her party hats for our last photoshoot <3 Suzanne Choo is love is life.
Dinner with the last remaining warriors. Where did half the class go ):
Mastermind became Masterbrain because Firdaus doesn't use his.
So lazy to study for Romanticism. I love Cultural Studies a lot, but Romanticism is the bane of my existence. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT, at least I'm not sitting for a Geog paper. So I will be grateful and study my butt off and appreciate all that's happened for me to be a Lit major. Because if I were in Geog... I'd probably have a GPA of 1.5 and be miserable every day. Not that Geog sucks, but I suck at Geog. GRATEFUL FOR LITERATURE ALL DAY ERRDAY. Ok back to studying.