Thursday, September 8

5 September

Standard wing-0f-the-plane shot every noob traveller takes.

You will not find a normal photo of me throughout this trip.
It does not exist.
But then again this is my normal face.


Back of the plane seat,


No it's actually a penguin.


Hohoho hello day 1.

Nic and I are the worst travellers in the world, we didn't even know we needed visas. After running super ganchiong pre-trip errands, we finally boarded. The cool sister and fbil picked us up from the airport and the first thing we did in the car was sing Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence together. I miss singing in the car with them. One takes the drumbeat, another the bass, another the melody. I love how weird we are. In the middle of the song the sister burst out in laughter, "WHO will ever marry us?!" You so weird but I lubs you a lot.

One year after the last trip I find myself sleeping on Marion's couch again. It's a lot warmer than the previous trip, and the shopping is not as great, but Marion cooked for us! AND WE DID NOT DIE! So YES, it is quite awesome to be alive.