Been hearing Angus and Julia Stone on the sound systems of many stores including Fremantle Market. Totally spazzz when I heard them cos they made me feel so comfortable. You know how music sometimes transports us back in time, or back to a comfortable place? I hear Angus and I'm back home, lying in bed, staring at the ceiling and listening to the stereo.
Spent the day in the city with Nic, Marion and Ashley and I got all excited whenever Angus came on. Also, I spazzed when I saw Boy & Bear posters everywhere. THEY WERE EVERYWHERE. The skies here are so unreal I can't believe they exist. Perhaps we have this back in Singapore too just that this beauty is blocked by tall buildings. What a waste. Fbil and the sister picked me up and we went through two places before settling down at a random Chinese restaurant where I bumped into Atalia. Hello world, you are really tiny. They awesome couple drove me to Kings Park to watch the view.
Can't wait to go back because there's so much to do, but I miss the sister already.
