-
My PowerShot SX230 has been nothing but faithful. Thank goodness (and thank Edwin) that I got it before this trip! Went to church with the sister and fbil today and I found out that the youth here are very much like COGY. Prayer requests: school/work. Lunch time: huddle in a circle and spend the next 45 mins trying to think of a place. It's crazy how much I miss COGY already. Definitely will not be able to survive living in a different continent.
We've been walking around, shopping, and eating (and eating and eating), but the best parts about this trip are these:
1. Crashing at the sister's place and playing Monopoly Deal in the cold outside while munching on chips and coca cola.
2. Playing Bridge, Dai Di and Monopoly Deal with Nic, Marion, and Marion's roommate Ashley.
3. Attending cell with the sister and fbil and jamming with strangers, singing praises to God.
4. PAJAMA PANTS. I mean, they were cool before at home, but in this cold weather they feel like cold tau huay on a hot day. Shuang. Speaking about tau huay, I love my tau huay buddies <3
-
P/S: I miss jiejie jiemin already.