Thursday, September 15
BU SHE DE.
Tonight we laughed until our stomachs hurt. I miss laughing uncontrollably at something so meaningless and random. Spent the night with the oddest combination of friends- Val, Nic, Marion and Howe. We spent so much time recalling our embarrassing pasts in SMSS and talked about fierce seniors in SMSB. I don't know how someone can attend SMSS and not have an awesome time, really. Mad time playing cards and video games (and watching Val dance like a drunk octopus) at Howe's. Val's driving can cheer anyone up she's so full of nonsense it's so impossible that we trusted her to drive us around. She makes so many sound effects while driving, I really wish they would make her do a voice over on the GPS systems. Last night in Perth today. A bit bummed about going home and facing all the work again, but I think I've lazed around enough. Super grateful to Marion for housing us, Val and fbil for driving us and the sister dearest for taking me around too. So many loved ones are here it's so sad to leave...