Sunday, October 23

Firsts


Thoroughly enjoyed this Sunday, thank You God. Experienced leading worship for the first time, taking youth for class for the first time, and I rode a bike (properly) for the first time! Thanks to Yvonne, Janet and Waichan I managed to ride a bike in the parking lot at WC's school. Janet captured my success on video making me feel like one of those kids with home videos. Happy happy happy. I want to get a bike! Now that both the sister and I can ride, I told her I want to pack a basket of Vitagen and croissants and play around in the park (in Aussie). Like a Zooey Deschanel portrait hahaha. I really miss the penguin.

The first week of school was an emotional wreck. It was also the first time I cried in school. Emotions aside, I'm really blessed with great group mates and a very comfortable beat for printjourn. Because of Shawn's exams I rushed 4 FS in one night till 4 am, Sat morning, and because of this single productive night I slacked the whole Sunday away. Not good, not good. Spent the night watching THE WALKING DEAD S2 with Voldy and now, THE CRAZIES. Good, good. Zombies and pyscho thrillers, good.

May we have a fantastic week 2 ahead.