Monday, October 31

tweeted

I tweet a lot when stressed or excited. Twitter is always just there and at any point of the day I can say whatever's on my mind. Microblogging. It's quite strange when I read through my own timeline, my thoughts swing back and forth and commitments never stay. Maybe that's the problem with the freedom to spout whatever nonsense I want, whenever I want.

I realised that I deliberately lose the things I get bored of, and then I want it back after a while. Problem is, I don't always get them back. -tweeted 48 mins ago.

Most of my microposts are about journ. The disappointment that comes after you slog hard and are dissatisfied with the outcome... it really eats into you. I always say I'll do my best and be content, but I don't know where my "best" is at anymore. I always feel like I should be doing more, working harder, doing more research. I'm constantly disappointed in myself.

THEN I WOKE UP (I think). Despite the complete insanity, my goal is to not complain about work. -tweeted 2 hours ago I strive for a better soul, not a better GPA. No complains. At all. For 7 days. From today, this shall be my attitude:

You are not your job.
You are not the clothes on your back.
You are not your company of friends.
Most importantly,
you are not your GPA.
-tweeted 9 hours ago