Tuesday, July 31

The dead among the living

One of my favourite photos from a day out with Loke, Heng, and Rlscud at Gardens by the Bay. This time, I had enough money to visit the domes. So worried the place would've been infested with butterflies and moths, but thankfully I encountered only a few. Thank God for desensitizing my butterfly/moth-radar. I never liked flowers, but I do love daisies. So simple and pretty. Went round looking for dead and broken lilies that were hiding in the midst of them healthy ones. I've got many photos from that day and a whole lot more from many other days. Will put them up here when - I wanted to say "when I have the time" and I realise that's all I have anyway, when I'm done doing the things that have priority over mindless blogging. Haven't been posting photos on facebook either. I have a tonne of grad photos with me that I haven't shared with the rest. Anyway I'm from FMS, the land where every student has some hi-tech camera and everyone's photos look better than mine.

Miracles have been taking place every day. They are great reminders of how amazing and perfect our God is. Note to self: We serve a God who saves us completely, loves us completely, and never slacks off. The least I can do is to learn to lead a life of discipline and love and reverence. "So I say, live by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature." Galatians 5:16