Spent the morning with the nieces at Sentosa. Less than 2 hours into playing with sand and the sea the kids were grumbling and whining and so the amazing cousin, mother-of-the-year, took us all to the aquarium. These kids are so blessed, I wonder how the cousin does it. Coping with three kids, her job, and all while her husband is overseas. The whole family was all anxious and busy preparing GG for her PSLE and now that that's over, we can finally play! Seeing how the cousin juggles these three kids, I wonder how I'm going to deal with my 27 dogs or 27 test tube babies in the future. Leash one dog to one child, idea? And then let them roam free in the wilderness. Idea, idea. But if there's a butterfly I will just run. Speaking about butterflies. I was walking at the corridor in school when a butterfly kept flying into the wall. We were INDOORS this does not make sense. So. Naturally. I let out a long, awful shriek and ran into a couple headed my direction. And speaking about embarrassment. I went iceskating with TTC after this morning's picnic at the beach and I was an unstable little newborn bambi. No. More like a newborn elephant. And then I see my ex-student in a hockey uniform skating like a pro. We made eye contact and it was awkward. So yes. 2013 is all about collecting embarrassing moments in public and bottling them up deep inside. Haven't had much photos here in a while so here, look see. These are my babies. KG loves nuggets. We are obviously indoorsy people.