Friday, November 14

Another First



In the light of current turn of events, I have decided to revive this blog. Because a) I have to write. It might not be good, it might not reach any level of depth or sophistication or intimacy, but I've got to. My mind is saturated with thoughts I need to release somewhere, and I've had the best thoughts (and the worst) when I was still keeping this blog alive. b) I am a transparent person. Perhaps too much of a blabber mouth, but I find being guarded a chore. Unlike what many adults in my life think, I am expressive. You just have to recognise my face. c) I think the journey ahead is going to be an amazing albeit painful one, but with pain there is always growth (pun unintended). d) There was a time my blogging helped people. I lost that a while ago and I became an extremely toxic person. I hope to redeem that part of my life again. e) I decided to keep this same blog, with all the history and the toxic posts because nothing should be examined in a vacuum. If you do happen to read the old posts, all the way back, you can easily map out my life using a graph. You always need low periods to climb back up. f) Because I know that this would bear fruit. So here it goes. 

I found out last week that there's a tumour in my colon, and it is cancerous.

So as twitter is my dumping ground for ranting about the adults or spazzing over cute doctors, and FB is my collected thoughts put into words, this blog will be another outlet for some other reason. Call it word vomit if you wish.