Ok this must sound hypocritical after my sigur ros post, but, Yellowcard, was great. GREAT. There were moments Loke and I literally almost fainted because we were breathing in carbon dioxide. Our feet became wobbly. We were sweating like pigs. And we had so much fun. Sigh. 2005 and 2012 Abidin is very very satisfied. All eyes on Mr Dimples. Took the photo from Loke cos I didn't bring a camera. I think, I better bring one for sigur ros. I love the fact the YC's sound never strayed away much over the years. I love the fact LP was sneakily standing at the back while the opening band played. I love the fact that Mr Dimples did a back flip. My legs are still sore. I went to church all beat up and achey, but I was and still am excited. Fun. It was a fun night. But I know, sigur ros will be a whole other dimension of epic. I mean, sigur ros is epic. Coldplay will be familiar and nice, and sigur ros will just blow my mind. Getting my hopes up because I know sigur ros will exceed my highest expectations anyway. Alamak, why am I spoiling my Mr Dimples post with other bands. I love Loke's quote: I want to shrink Sean tonight so that I can put him in my pocket and bring him home. Or something along those lines. This girl is mad.
