Good night out with the godsiblings. These photos are very accurate reflections of their characters. Well, didi wasn't really pointing his middle finger. We were exchanging old stories and he said hiahia slammed a door on his middle finger when we were kids. That's why his left finger is so messed up. But he filled up my mental swear jar so the photo is quite accurate anyway. We had lots of casualties as kids. Balukus, blood, slamming fingers, banging heads... I really had the best childhood ever, and these guys were the best playmates. And we realised our parents might've shared tactics to punish us, cos we all suffered the same punishments. Jezreel is 24, Jeshua 22, Jeslyn 17. Just realised I hardly talk about them. The last time we met the sister and I were getting baptised. Since then, I graduated from poly, Jeslyn graduated from her secondary school, Jezreel changed his car, the sister left for Perth. We are all growing up but not really. Well, at least my sister and hia are growing up. The rest of us are just growing old. Can't wait for the sister to be home so the power rangers can be reunited.