Tuesday, March 17

First things first

Thank God. Really, praise be to God forever and ever. 

I'm out of the hospital! I've still got tubes running through me and there's still pain and all that, but I'll leave that for another day. My phone got stolen while I was warded so I've got A LOT of things to write about that's just swimming in my head. About the procedures, about the aftermath, about the cutesy characters, about my dreams, about losing my phone, but first things first, glory to whom it belongs, thank You God. 

The first thing I said when I woke up and they were shifting my body like a lifeless doll was, stoma? You know how I was panicking about waking up with a stoma. And they laughed and said, no no, no stoma. Ovaries and womb all in tact. It was a very good surgery. Well done, you did well. Ok, I didn't perform the op so why did I do well haahahahaha but YES THANK YOU GOD FOR PRESERVING my life, and my insides.

And again for reminding me that I should not be alive at this moment. When I told my nurse I came in because my blood count was 2.7 she was horrified. Because to function, for oxygen in your body, you need at least a 10. And I had no accidents during the 2.7. So you tell me, is God with me or not. 

Ok tell you about the other things another time. Luke says I'm damn public with my life. HEY HO if you knew them secrets. Ok update my public life later bai. Love all of you thanks for your kindness <3