Thursday, March 26

TUBES OFF

IT IS FINALLY THURSDAY. I've been counting down the hours to this day since I got discharged. Today I got my tubes removed!!!! So I've had two tubes coming out of me to drain my insides and they finally left ma bodeh today. My doctor went, yes yes yes, your wish is my command. IT HURT SO BAD. I asked the nurse how long the tube inside was and she just went, I don't know, not I put one hahahahahahha. And the Chong just went, not very long. Bij pls. It felt so long. I never made so much noise in the hospital before. When they were pulling the tube out of my stomach it felt like an alien baby trying to pry its way out my body. When they pulled the end of the tube out I sumpa it was as if they were trying to rip my flesh apart. After they pulled out the one on the left I told them, just leave the right one I can live with that forever. And when it was all over I told them I never want to give birth because the pain is just not worth it. Not even gonna lie and pretend I damn qiang. It hurt.

Anyway, he replaced the bags with new ones. So even though I no longer have tubes, I still have two bags stuck on the sides of my body in case it leaks. I feel like a tap. There are literally two open holes at the sides of my body. HOLES. I still feel sore. Went to see my baby whales after the check up because I miss them so much. Second youngest baby threw her wallet at my stomach. Babiest whale planted her ass on my stomach. Children are dangerous. Very very dangerous. 

Looking forward to be out! Even though I would be walking really slowly in the preggers position. I kind of decided to sit for exams this sem, going back to school next week. Don't know what I am doing but yoloswagswag. In other news (honestly I don't know who and why you would read my blog it's so boring) my eyelashes are crazy. They look like spiders. I think since chemo stopped more lashes sprouted and they're just all over the place. Giselle gave me this tiny comb, the mascara kind, to comb my lashes lol but they are still very very messy. And you know how sometimes things are already so bad so you wreck it further? My hair is so thin so so so thin and bad I feel like shaving it all off. But I don't have a very nice head so. 

Hoping for a fruitful weekend because the past week has been dull and unfulfilling (except when the beautiful humans come over to hang, of course).