Tuesday, May 19

起床

So my dreams have always been vivid, sometimes horrific, but always adrenaline pumping. Last night I dreamt that I snuck out of the house after returning home really late, and I went to meet my friend for supper. The father was furious when he found out I was gone and he texted me rushing me home. I could feel the anxiety and I sumpa my heart was beating very fast. On my way home, my friend got possessed by an evil spirit and he was in a daze. Then he started to shake violently and fell on the ground. I, best-friend-of-the-year, told two strangers to send my friend to the police station so I could rush home and appease the father. When I turned around, my friend was missing and I was screaming at the couple for being super irresponsible. I started to get haunted by other evils and then I realised, hey, diz be a dream yo. And I pinched myself to see if it was a dream. It didn't hurt, and in that moment I was fully aware of my sleeping state in my dream. And I tried to wake myself up and I finally did. 

Fun times.

I've had other more vivid dreams with more characters from my life, but this one was the coolest by far because I was in control in my unconsciousness. Ok good night.