I love the fact that baby cousin lives so close by, and that we have really nice restaurants/cafés around our area. Went over to hang after tuition and we read and whined about Sylvia Plath until it was time for dinner, and because baby cousin is baby we got a ride from the uncle and got money for food hehe. It was his last meal before enlisting and my last before chemo so we went all out and feasted like beasts. Ended up dapaoing them golden mantous because we overestimated our stomachs. Them mantou sliders at Paddy Hills are so good, the pork, THE PORK is so fat and thick. And the beef patties are so moist and delicious. Baby cousin kept worrying because there are certain foods I had to avoid, never thought there would come a time where he would be looking after me (': After dinner he climbed over his gate in the dark because he forgot to bring his keys, some mad ninja skills there. Spent the rest of the night listening to music and reading in his crib. I am so blessed to have a cousin with similar taste in music and books, because I can just kope everything (I want to kope his threadless shrits too lol). I always envied friends who grew up with their neighbours, there's something so homely and warm about it. I may be in my twenties but I still seek to build traditions. Going to be so sad when this boy enlists ): see you in two weeks my son, be strong and don't piss off the people inside. <3

