Friday, July 10

chemo 11/?

Started on my third cycle of chemo. Or is it the first of the second line of treatment? Or is it 1/?, or 11/?. Woke up too early in the morning because I was feeling sick. The doctor says this time chemo is gonna cause more nausea and hair loss. I'm still hoping for the best and really pray my side effects stay away. Gotta settle so much paper work on NIE's side, though I'm grateful for sub dean's help. Feeling so bummed out, need some good vibes and cute cat pictures. Can't wait to remove my pump on Saturday and claim my life back again. Hope I don't spiral into a pit of sadness again because chemo really really sucks. You're hungry all the time but you have no appetite, you feel nauseated, you feel so lifeless and tired. I want this to end.