Thursday, July 23

my little farm animals



We take a million selfies because panda is never satisfied. We always end up with an exasperated sigh but we love you anyway panda. I was in the same dress the last time all four of us met up and my scalp and skin have improved so much since then U_U so happy. I also gained like 10 kg since then me thinks. Fei. Love you guys very much, we never meet often enough and it's always impossible to get our schedules to match. Is this what the working life is going to be like? 

Met these babies for Ippudo at Mandarin Gallery and they came to save me because I was in a silver cab with no cash. Always like that. And I had my marble latte from Dean & DeLuca. It's not fantastic but it always makes me feel better. So nice to see everyone again exchanging stories about how horrible working life is and how evil some douchebags can be. Even though we can get super violent and fierce, it's all coming from a good place ya <3 Giant bear hugs for all.