
Amidst the chiongsua period, I'm glad to be where I am. So grateful to be in lit, can't imagine how hard everything would've been had I stayed in geog. From being unable to pick lit as a subject, to appealing my way till I got it as a minor, to being a lit major now, I'm so grateful and I love every minute of it. School's been cray cray, but these faces make it all worthwhile. Thankful that they dressed up for class after I made so much noise, even though we were all swamped with work we didn't manage to get the costumes we wanted and we didn't get to take a class photo. Suzanne Choo is the master, kowtow to her. Yesterday we found out that she wrote Mining For Meaning, the lit textbook all of us used in secondary school. What can this woman not do? We dread school ending because we love her classes that much. She puts in x1000 effort into every lesson and even though it's the last class on our 10-hour day, it's the best class we've ever had and we look forward to it every week. I would never have been able to take lit had it not been for the brethrens. They are ace. Assholes, but endearing. AND the blossom and bubbles to my buttercup HAHAHA. Sigh, I'm glad I stopped being an ass and actually made friends. "I can't take it anymore, let's go out tonight", "ok". LOVE it, love you guys. For squeezing in play even when we are drowning in assignments. My kind of people. Of course, I can't forget my favourite mantous, my makan kakis, my secret keepers. Every time we bump into each other my day is completely made! Can't wait for all the assignments to be over and we can enjoy food together again. Never expected to make friends in uni, but I'm so happy I have these fellas with me <3






