Remission. Every day I look to remission and expect nothing less. My God is a healer and a restorer, He doesn't kill and destroy. The same God who parted oceans and resurrected the dead is my same God in the here and the now. This cancer doesn't belong in my body and will not stay here long. I will not quit school because I will graduate and live a long healthy life doing His work through my job as a teacher. One day I'll tell my grandsons to stop bitching about NS because their ahma has conquered fourth stage cancer at 22-23. This is the final year I'll deal with cancer. Forever. It will be gone and never haunt me or appear to me ever again. This is my trial and I will overcome it by God. By the time I celebrate my 24th birthday I will be in full remission. And I will no longer live for myself but for Christ who has conquered death and has set me free from cancer.
“When he heard this, Jesus said, “This sickness will not end in death. No, it is for God’s glory so that God’s Son may be glorified through it.””
John 11:4