Saturday, February 6

mèn

It's finally Saturday. Well, almost. It's Friday night here and Saturday in SG. Every time she comments on how fast time is passing and how quickly the days are going by I just cringe. It's been so awfully slow. I keep gripping on to the next day, the next clinic appt, the next weekend, and I try so hard to peel it over. I'm so bored here. But I don't want company. I like being by myself, but I want mobility and freedom. Finished two books since I arrived, watched a tonne of movies and Modern Family episodes. The doctor said he'd review me in three weeks since the last time so it means two more weeks! Although I wish I could book a ticket home tomorrow, just pack everything up and go. I keep dreaming about everyday mundane things in SG. And I wake up to realise I'm still stuck here. It feels like I'm under house arrest. I've never sat for this long ever, or had nothing to do or no where to go. Mother Oh tells me to go take walks outside but it's so cold, and it's like The Purge here. Everything gets dark and closes really early and everyone goes home. The kids here are really nice and they always worry that I'm bored so they try to make small talk, but it just makes it worse. Am I the most demanding, selfish houseguest or what. Two weeks, two weeks, two weeks. That's just two more Mondays, two more Fridays, I can do this. I hope I can book my ticket home by then.

Please let me get a good sleep tonight.