For the longest time, my heart has been out of control. It has been beating too hard, too quickly. I don't know why this happens. Coffee, no coffee, it beats out of control. These attacks come suddenly. They don't hurt, but I call them attacks because it catches me off-guard and I freak out. It's not nervousness nor excitement. Sometimes I blame the coffee, sometimes I blame the songs I listen to, and this week I blamed The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Try reading this while having super amazing bass-amplifying earphones blasting TGWTDT soundtrack in your ears. Or perhaps Muse, or even any Trent Reznor soundtrack. Super intense. I felt my heart beat like mad during dinner with Jeska right before Big Night Out. I wasn't even thinking about Band Of Horses, who were beautiful live, by the way, but I just freaked out and in my eyes Food For Thought was spinning. The lightbulbs were swaying and the ground was defying gravity. Had to sit and learn to breathe again. Big Night Out. It was a great gig. So nice seeing old friends again. Not so nice paying 10 bucks per cup at the venue. Super nice strolling to Cathay during the breaks for 5 bucks per bottle. Every time BOH played their classics I looked up to the sky and saw the stars spying on us. They were so little and so faint, but I saw them. And when BOH played their newer songs the ground literally shook. The vibrations from the bass seeped through the ground, touched our feet, electrocuted our bones. It was a beautiful night. And now my heart is beating fast again. And The Kooks are calming me down all right. Looking forward to a great weekend.