Ever wish you could collect moments in your day, keep them safe in a glass bottle, and pour them out to someone you love? I've had so many moments this past week. Moments where I am so eternally grateful to God for giving me a family bound by the blood of Christ, moments where I celebrate trials because with trials (and perseverance) comes miracles, and moments where I want to give everybody a giant hug. That was the first thing I did after we broke camp. I texted the committee, warned them that my solo train ride home was the part of the camp where I feel so emotional and I just want to give everyone a giant hug. I have so much to share from the camp we just had. Not just the camp, but how I spent 9 consecutive days with COGY and then fell ill. Saw them on Sunday, then had a sleepover at Melvin's on Monday, Christmas lunch at the Oh's on Tuesday, worship prep sleepover on Wednesday, camp from Thurs to Saturday, church on Sunday, watchnight on Monday, lunch with coated peas on Tuesday. The late nights have taken a toll on this old soul. Twenty now. Anyhoo. Very glad to have amazing friends who calm my nerves when I was on the brink of pengsaning, a God who multiplied our food whenever chef Akif went into panic mode, and times where we laughed so hard at things outsiders would never understand. My glass bottle was full even before I could gather my thoughts. But to sum it up, my glass bottle reads: God loves, God provides, and God must increase while I decrease. Here's to a John 3:30 year!
troll pastor
COGY hansum boys don't play play
Pastor Neville and Aunty Anne, the bosses
CQ and AK's first youth outing
happy faces after Les Mis
and look who is always camera-ready
Akif's darling bible study group moved to the stove so he wouldn't miss out on the session
Marcus, the man who can't be moved
happening game masters at Sentosa
LWC's invisible force field
madness
lao hua yan
troll, troll, rambo
friendly fight
Ludfil's face cannot maintain, I cannot tank
outdoor worship with mahalo, the uke!
twinxxx
Devotee's team damn zai (Y)
econs talk by the swing
champion
and to all a good night!




















