Had an awfully gorgeous evening with Golden Boy because he took me to a café which I fell in love with almost immediately. I've been taking COGY to all my favourite cafés and when I thought I had seen it all, I'm enchanted by this tiny café hiding in the corner of an empty street. The food wasn't really fantastic, but cheap coffee and great desserts! Best part about the place was the big wooden tables, tiny guitar, and the open skies. I love fresh air and open-aired anything. It's such a pity that the stars were all hiding yesterday. We could do with less lights in the city. I'm probably exaggerating the quality of the place, but I love it so much because it's empty. And outdoors. Doesn't take a lot to make me happy. Had a good long chat (rant) with Golden Boy and I thank God for friends who tolerate my nonsense. Missing Letti, YT, Olgachew. Where are all of you ): I see this army boy more often than I see you kids. I even see the Canadian Letti more than I see the xin jia po kids. I carry you guys wherever I go. Well, minus Olgachew because she was absent when we went to Mad For Garlic and spammed photos. I miss traveling to all the ulu places in Singapore with you guys, eating and eating and laughing nonstop. I miss being able to rant about books and movies and music and not get judged for real. Come home soon, my beloveds. Thank you for loving me even though I don't like Murakami. And I don't eat veggies. If this were twitter, @grimlay @xkana @yingtinggg @icecansee @olgachew #miss.
