I haven't been praying much. The past week feels like the many months I suffered when I had severe anaemia, and I neglected God because I had no energy, made no effort, and felt no remorse. I always thought it strange that during my worst cycles, I clung on to God for dear life, and now that it's near the end, I'm frustrated, impatient, and I stopped seeking God. That's the challenge. Not in pain or sickness (I felt no pain when I had anaemia, just fatigue), but when your mind is tired, and you are jaded, and you really feel so shagged from running the race, would you continue to run, continue to seek God, continue to trust in Him? I think this is why I've been so down lately. I stopped drawing strength with my stupid xena mode. Can I be Paul mode, or David mode, or Moses mode. In my weakness, Your power made perfect. Guys, it's not your aching body that stops you from wanting to seek God. Most of the time, the ache comes from the mind, from the heart, and it is a lot harder to cure or curb or control. Take heart, You will seek Him and find Him when You seek Him with all Your heart. And the things of this earth will grow strangely dim in the light of His glory and grace. And the only reason I am still on my feet every day, I believe, is because I am surrounded by prayer warriors. And they lift me up every single day. So I thank you. I thank you very much.