Tuesday, January 13

Don't forget to breathe

Someone once said, telling someone she shouldn't be depressed when her life seems good is the same as telling an asthmatic she should just breathe because there's so much oxygen in the air. I think about this a lot. To each his own battle. Never bow down to your demons. You are stronger than these. Never give the devil the foothold. Your God is stronger than him. Went for my fourth cycle yesterday. Bumped into Addy and she brought me food ^^ what a sweetheart. Thank you my angels in Japan for the lovely messages. I'm pretty sure you're my guardians. We all need friends like that. It's so comforting to know we're always connected and close by through prayer. Love you guys very much and I can't wait to see you next month! Any time you feel tired, question your source. We aren't meant to do life alone. Nor are we meant to struggle by our own strength. Give it to God. Rest in Him. We don't have to do much but to trust and obey. And rest in Him. I have my favourite silvermoon tea from daph and a load of good readings. Life is pretty sweet. Thanks for all your love, flens. Cmm appreciates. 2 more cycles to go. Lessgo!

Virtual paddlepops for all!