Sunday, January 4

In ALL circumstances, be joyful.


I thought it'd be quite lame to post small things without much thought in them, but then I realised, I'm so quick to post when things are bad but then when things are looking up I hesitate. You're probably going to see a lot of these fluctuating changes but HEY, DAZ LIFE. SO to give God the glory for His miraculous hands, ONE DAY after that post about how everything hurts, EVERYTHING BEGINS TO STOP HURTING. I just had the best shower of my life since the side effects tortured ma bodeh because my scalp is so much better and my skin too!!! Ok, if you've been hanging out with me the past week you probably won't see a difference but I can feel it and daz what's important. Ugly, don't care. Pain, cry die care super a lot. My nails are still giving me problems though but they kinda make me laugh. I completely forgot what you require to play guitar - YOUR FINGERS. So clever me bandaged all the wounded fingers and went to serve this morning. HAVE YOU TRIED PLAYING/ PLUCKING YOUR GUITAR WITH PLASTERS ON? IZ JOKE. So I changed my plasters three times the whole morning and playing the guitar definitely caused more bleeding, but when I was playing I felt ZERO PAIN. THANK YOU GOD. All this time my nails are acting up I keep seeing Karen's face in my head: ugh, my nail beds suck. hahahahahahahahahah. When you can relate to Karen from Mean Girls, life must be pretty fine. My hairline also veh weird now. My pores, idk, because it still looks like Michael Myer's mask. Bad breath in the morning, hey I'd choose that over new ulcers any day yah. 

I really want to blog about the weekend because Waichan came back and it felt like a retreat for my spirit because questions answered, prayers answered, and the conversations plus the message are all inlined! But more than having the shifu back, this week God kept showing Himself in so many ways. And as much as I hate new year resolutions, Luke's take on it during today's class taught me a lot and boy I've got some work to do. REALLY GOT A LOT TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL even if you all iz just one reader. Also wanna tell you guys why I wrote christmas cards this year because CMM IS HOW LAZY ONE. BIRTHDAY PRESENTS ALWAYS SETTLE WITH LEGO. BUT THEN, the mothership wants me to sleep early. So I shall reserve the posts for another day when I have more free time. Character development: submitting to your mudder because honour your father and mother/ if you cannot love your mother how can you say you love God whom you cannot see/ is it worth getting all upset because must be zen. I think I might need to switch from Xena the warrior princess to something more biblical la hor, biblical characters got more depth also. Honestly I watched Xena when I was so young I don't even remember her character I only know she 强. 

Also, I'm very aware that if I write everything down now it might just be the new year feeling of being all hyped up, so I'm learning to take things slow, in all things reflect and pray before you act. Ok I'm gonna do all my moisturising thingamajigs and sleep early because mothership. Anyway if you are reading this and you've been praying for me (thank you) my ulcers really fast and furious now so thank you in advance for praying for me <3 (very ownself but I have confidence in my flens).

Goodnight fireflies <3