I'm trying to have more upbeat happy songs in my music collection. I realised how melancholic my songs are after TTC made me in charge of the music during welfare pack giveaway. So, I just downloaded (and paid for because oldpiratebay isn't cooperating) Tayswift's 1989 lol. Blank space is so damn catchy WHY?? I keep singing it in my head ): I like grownup Taylor. Ditch the fairytales and let the haters hate and have fun songs. Went back to school yesterday and it felt so good. So good. Best part is rach is back in our lit class ^^ yay fun. This is probably gonna be the best sem ever because I am only taking two lit mods, with Whitehead and PWong, and one eng elective with Warren! It's a lit sem for me <3 I really pray I get to swap my majors at the end of Y2. I don't know how I am going to do that since I'm not taking English at all. I really want to major in Lit. English is not appealing at all. cue I'm a verrrry apeeeeeealing person.
I finally uploaded the photos from earlier this month. Sorry for the long wait, rararachp ): Here are some photos that make me really really happy.
COGY
the best photos are the candids
ojkkkkk
ma mat blood bruthas
cogy sundays <3
ojxxxxxxx
waichan: 1, 2, 3, then all squeeze in. that's the best way to take photos
we miss duggie, but at least we've got bobby, decky, and tiny!
entertainment. for us.
有车真好
we got to relive bishan express!! <3 the original clowncar.
: who's the one in jail?
lina: me la, every day here
sleepova with my darling tabi! <3
VAL JIE'S BIRTHDAY
we are a family of crab eaters. crab lovers. craaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbb.
Anyway, today I woke up with the pump beside me, taking it out today. But the side effects are creeping back already. I can feel my scalp dehydrating. And starting to hurt again. Sigh, I can handle. 蔡明明行的。因为我有上帝。我有朋友们。强强强! I started playing the piano again because I realised my fingers are so weak now like tofu. Dishonour my family, dishonour my cow. I also downloaded scores for Corpse Bride because I haven't read notes in forever and I realised I AM REALLY REALLY LOSING IT. Better start training my fingers and my sight readings again if not, I really dishonour my cow. Gonna do my lit readings now :D I LOVE STUDYING DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE SCHOOL. Have a lovely week, babis <3