WA I sibei emo last night cannot take it. Must learn to sleep earlier. Anyway, I'VE GOT MY SCAN DATE ALREADY!!!!! EVEN BEFORE I COMPLETED MY 6TH CYCLE. 18 Feb, moment of truth. Please pray with me that everything will be good and clear so I don't have to round 2, and for a miracle that my tumours are completely gone so I don't have to do surgery. I'm so afraid of going under the knife. Maybe it's due to my wide knowledge of horror movies )': What if I wake up in the middle of surgery!! What if my body is paralysed during the surgery but I am awake and they can't tell them I'm awake?? Other than these kind of scenarios, when I went for the portacath insertion I already couldn't deal well with the stitches and the healing, what more if they slice open my tummy and stitch me back up like a soft toy?
ok.
But I am prepared for whatever results the scan will show. 因为我有上帝! Really, even if the scans show that not much progress has taken place (which I highly doubt because it looked good after my third cycle), I'm ready to embrace whatever results. The mothership, not so much. OMG. PLEASE PRAY FOR GOOD RESULTS IF NOT MY MOTHER REALLY CANNOT AND THEN I WILL DIE UNDER HER WRATH.
OK.
THANK YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY FIREFLIES <3