Friday, June 26

packed my life in my eyebags


I'm so tired. It's been extremely hard to fall asleep since a) Perth was hella cold, b) the air conditioning in my room is broken since I got home, c) my entire right leg has been sore since I don't know when, it's starting to swell and I'm freaking out sigh (whinewhinewhine). I feel like I haven't slept in ages. Got home this morning in the a.m, flying off tomorrow morning for treatment in Mexico, spending a couple of days in San Diego. I can't wait to be home already. I realise I'm quite a homebody. Spent the few hours back with these girls, this is sucha bad photo but I luvvit. I'm probably the meanest out of the three of us but know that I'm very grateful for all that y'all do for me <3 Mad love for many other people too, missing the jiejies and korkor and meimei and the rest of cogy even though I've only missed a week. Am I clingy or what lol. See you in two Sundays' time! Also mad love for the baby cousin whose father arranged this entire trip <3 <3 <3